North Carolina Wesleyan College – Office of Adult & Professional Studies
Adult Studies Admissions
- Click “Apply”. No admissions fee required.
- Have all college transcripts mailed directly to the location you plan to attend.
- If transcripts show less than 12 hours of college credit, you should also submit your high school transcript.
- If you are applying to one of our community college partnerships, transcripts must show an Associate’s Degree has been awarded or at least 30 semester hours of transferable credit from a four year institution.
- Applicants under 21 may attend if an age waiver request is approved.
- All applicants must have a criminal background check reviewed.
NC Wesleyan will accept up to 60 credit hours from accredited two-year institutions and up to 90 credit hours from an accredited four-year institutions, DSST and CLEP exams.
Begin Your Journey!
or click a button below