Academic Support Services
The mission of Academic Support Services is to assist students in achieving overall academic success. This is done by providing programs and resources that encourage students to become active and responsible learners. These programs and resources include:
- PASS – Peer Assisted Student Sessions
- PEER & PROFESSIONAL TUTORING
- CHECKMATE (Academic Enrichment Series)
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS RESOURCES AND HANDOUTS
- PERSONAL ACADEMIC COUNSELING
Academic Support Services is here to serve the NC Wesleyan student and to provide all possible means to assure success in their studies. We are located in the Student Success Center, Pearsall Classroom Building (PCB) 192 (across from the Computer Lab), Office D. If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (252) 985 – 5274.