BE A PART OF NCWC's FIRST COMPETITIVE CHEER TEAM IN 2014-2015!
In addition to the co-ed & women’s teams, dance team, and mascot, we always need student volunteers to assist with the following:
- Transporting flags & poles to and from the game
- Running the flag (4 males needed) during pep rallies, at all home football & basketball games (during time outs, halftime, and when the team scores)
- Students sitting in the student section during the game
- Holding signs & getting the crowd involved in cheers/chants during games and pep rallies
- Controlling the music during half-time performances, which may require attending the practice before the performance
- Moving mats on and off the floor anytime cheerleaders are performing stunts at a half-time performance (males needed)
Please contact Director of Student Activities at email@example.com for more information about getting involved.