Proven Results - Fourth Best Tuition Value

Apply Today Request Information Plan a Visit Giving to NCWC

Student Affairs

The Division of Student Affairs at North Carolina Wesleyan College provides a wide range of programs and services designed to enhance the ability of students to participate in and to benefit from their total college experience. From living communities to student activities, personal wellness to career development, the Division seeks to develop a well rounded and well prepared student with necessary life skills.

The fundamental role of Student Affairs is to support and enhance the College’s educational mission. We seek to provide a living and learning environment that inspires personal growth, promotes social awareness, and challenges students while supporting them in achieving their full potential as individuals, members of the Wesleyan family, and citizens in the global community. Our programs and services seek to promote intellectual and personal development in several areas including community responsibility within our residential life program, leadership development within student organizations and activities, and civic responsibility through community service programs. It is our main goal to produce leaders who are held in high regard for their character, ethics, and achievements.

Randy Williams
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
North Carolina Wesleyan College
3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd.
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
(252) 985-5228-office

Click Here for the 2013-2014 Student Handbook