Adjunct Faculty Positions (Adult Student Programs ASPIRE)
- Adjunct Faculty – Manteo
- Adjunct Faculty – Greenville/Washington
- Adjunct Faculty – Wilmington
- Adjunct Faculty – Raleigh/Durham
- Adjunct Faculty – Goldsboro
- Adjunct Faculty – Rocky Mount ASPIRE
ASPIRE courses are generally offered in an 8 week or 5 week, accelerated format through evening classes. Instructors interested in applying should submit an Adjunct Faculty Application and copies of transcripts directly to the Academic Affairs Executive Assistant for consideration. Adjunct faculty instructors must have a minimum qualification of a Masters Degree with 18 semester hours of graduate work in the subject area they are interested in teaching to be considered; a PhD in the subject field is highly desirable.