Tuition Rates for the 2012-2013 Academic Year:
- 8 & 5 week courses
- Goldsboro - $250 per semester hour
- Rocky Mount - $295 per semester hour
- Raleigh-Durham - $340 per semester hour
- Wilmington & Whiteville-$250 per semester hour
- Greenville-$250 per semester hour
- Washington-$250 per semester hour
- Online classes - $340 per semester hour
- Technology & Administrative Fee - $75 (One time fee for new students)
- Graduation Fee - $75 (Applied to your account when you apply for graduation)
Methods of Payment
Courses can be paid by the following: (Cash is not accepted at any NCWC campus)
- Check (Make checks payable to NCWC or NC Wesleyan)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Financial Aid-Paperwork should be completed before you start classes
- Employer Vouchers (see ERP section)
- Veteran's Benefits (TA, VA, ACES, GI Bill)
Financial Aid is available to ASPIRE students who have been officially accepted as a degree-seeking student at NCWC. Federal Financial Aid provides options for student loans and Pell Grants, with eligibility depending on various criteria established by the Federal Government. Submit and file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at least 10-12 weeks before registration. Awards are based on an academic school year (August - April). FAFSA forms are available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The NCWC school code is 002951. Please have available last year's tax information when filing online. Additional information and forms are available at ASPIRE campuses or by downloading the forms at www.ncwc.edu/admission/finaid_forms.htm.
Employer Reimbursement Plan (ERP)
ASPIRE students whose employers reimburse part, or all of their educational tuition costs, are eligible for the Employer Reimbursement Plan (ERP). The student must provide a current tuition reimbursement policy statement from his/her employer, as well as verification of employment. The student signs an agreement with NCWC verifying understanding of the plan and its commitments. A minimum $50 tuition deposit per course will be required at registration, and that is applied to the total tuition due for the course. Any non-reimbursable portion of tuition must also be paid at registration. The remaining tuition is deferred and is payable 30 days after the completion of each course. NCWC is willing to establish a direct billing program with employers who offer tuition benefits. ASPIRE students whose employers are willing to participate in this program should contact the Business Office for more information.
Veteran's benefits may be used to meet the tuition costs. Interested ASPIRE students at the Raleigh-Durham, Rocky Mount, or Wilmington campuses should contact the Registrar's Office, 252-985-5123. Goldsboro students please contact Laura Estes, Director at email@example.com.