Montreat College Master's Program at Wesleyan
Montreat College will be offering a Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML) and a Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MSCMHC) at NC Wesleyan College. If you are interested in the MSML degree at the Raleigh-Durham or Rocky Mount location or the Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree at the Raleigh campus, please contact Lyndsey Parham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-828-419-2222.
Anyone with a bachelor's degree can apply however Wesleyan graduates receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed admissions for Wesleyan graduates with a 2.7 GPA or higher (3.0 or higher for the MSCMHC program).
- 10% tuition reduction on each class for Wesleyan graduates
- No GER, GMAT, or MAT test requirement for the MSML program, GRE required for the MSCMHC program.
Highlights of the program include:
- Online and face-to-face classes (no online classes in the Clinical Mental Health program)
- Cohort of students taking the same classes together
- Focus on one class at a time for 6-8 weeks, one-night-a-week
- Christian environment where all faiths are accepted
- Complete the program in 18-24 months
For more information please contact Lyndsey Parham at email@example.com or 1-828-419-2222. To learn more about these programs visit here.