Montreat College Master's Programs at Wesleyan
Montreat College will be offering a Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML) and a Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MACMHC) at NC Wesleyan College. If you are interested in the MSML degree at the Durham or Rocky Mount location or the Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree at the Durham campus, please contact Ethel Kelly at email@example.com or call 1-919-480-1532.
Anyone with a bachelor's degree can apply however Wesleyan graduates receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed admissions for Wesleyan graduates with a 2.7 GPA or higher (3.0 or higher for the MACMHC program).
- 10% tuition reduction on each class for Wesleyan graduates
- No GRE, GMAT, or MAT test requirement for the MSML program, GRE required for the MACMHC program.
Highlights of the program include:
- Online and face-to-face classes (no online classes in the Clinical Mental Health program)
- Cohort of students taking the same classes together
- Focus on one class at a time for 8 weeks, one-night-a-week
- Christian environment where all faiths are accepted
- Complete the program in 18-24 months
For more information please contact Ethel Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-919-480-1532
To learn more about these programs visit here.