Community College Transfer
North Carolina Wesleyan College in partnership with the following community colleges offers the 2+ Wesleyan program that levels the playing field with State 4-year University Direct Costs.
- Nash Community College
- Edgecombe Community College
- Wilson Community College
- Wake Tech Community College
Our tuition under the 2+ Wesleyan Program is equal or less than attending a 4 year State University. Other benefits for graduates transferring from our partnering community colleges include:
- Up to 64 credits accepted from the partnering community colleges (applies to AA, AS and some AAS degrees)
- Onsite application, advising and enrollment process.
For more information call:
- Rocky Mount ASPIRE: 252-985-5128 ask for Michael Drew or email email@example.com.
- Raleigh-Durham ASPIRE: 919-465-4772 ask for Saundra Carmichael or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program applies to ASPIRE Students who attend the Rocky Mount or Raleigh-Durham campuses.
North Carolina Wesleyan College has transfer agreements with the following Community Colleges for all of their AA, AS, and many AAS degrees.
Associate of Applied Science Graduates
NC Wesleyan College now offers a number of bachelor degree programs that are a good fit for many A.A.S. degrees. In many cases, students will need to only take 60-68 hours with Wesleyan to finish their four-year degree. Please find your degree on our transfer guide to determine your best options.