Transfer Students & Partnerships
North Carolina Wesleyan College in partnership with the following community colleges offers the 2+ Wesleyan Program that levels the playing field with State 4-year University Direct Costs.
- Nash Community College
- Edgecombe Community College
- Wilson Community College
- Wake Tech Community College
- Cape Fear Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
- Craven Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
- Durham Tech Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
- Beaufort Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
- James Sprunt Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
- Central Carolina Community College (Traditional program in Rocky Mount Only)
Our tuition under the 2+ Wesleyan Program is equal or less than attending a 4 year State University. Other benefits for graduates transferring from our partnering community colleges include:
- Up to 64 credits accepted from the partnering community colleges (applies to AA, AS and some AAS degrees)
- Onsite application, advising and enrollment process.
For more information call:
- Rocky Mount ASPIRE: 252-985-5128 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 252-985-5128 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting ask for Annette or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raleigh-Durham ASPIRE: 919-465-4772 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919-465-4772 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting ask for Saundra Carmichael or email email@example.com
- Rocky Mount Traditional: 1-800-488-6292 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-488-6292 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Program applies to ASPIRE Students and Traditional Students who attend the Rocky Mount or Raleigh-Durham campuses.
We have transfer agreements with all of the above community colleges for AA, AS, and many AAS graudates as well as with the following: Vance-Granville Community College, Pamlico Community College, Lenoir Community College, and Piedmont Community College.
Montreat College Master's Program at Wesleyan
Montreat College will be offering a Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML) as well as a Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling at NC Wesleyan College. If you are interested in the MSML degree at the Raleigh-Durham or Rocky Mount location or the Mental Health Counseling degree at the Raleigh-Durham campus, please emal Sharon Peacock (Admissions Specialist) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-480-1532 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919-480-1532 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Anyone with a bachelor's degree can apply however Wesleyan graduates receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed admissions for Wesleyan graduates with a 2.7 GPA or higher (3.0 or higher for the Counseling degree).
- 10% tuition reduction on each class for Wesleyan graduates
- No GRE, GMAT, or MAT test requirement, Counseling degree requires proof that you have taken the GRE.
Highlights of the program include:
- Online and face-to-face classes
- Cohort of students taking the same classes together
- Focus on one class at a time for 6-8 weeks, one-night-a-week
- Christian environment where all faiths are accepted
- Complete the program in 18-24 months
For more information please contact Sharon Peacock at email@example.com or 919-480-1532 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919-480-1532 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting. To learn more about these programs visit here.