Office of Adult Studies in Wilmington
Cape Fear Community College
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Cape Fear Community College to offer the following degrees on the North and Downtown campus of CFCC:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to have a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (Provides NC K-6 License)
- Bachelor of Science in Educational Studies (non-licensure)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
These programs are open to Cape Fear Community College graduates as well as graduates from Brunswick, Bladen, and Robeson Community Colleges. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of Cape Fear, Bladen, Brunswick, and Robeson Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against UNC and ECU).
- Classes offered at the Downtown and North campuses of Cape Fear Community College.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located at the North Campus Monday-Friday.
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Farrell at email@example.com, John Dismukes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fabiola Kinney at email@example.com. Or call (910) 520-6786. They are located on the North Campus of Cape Fear Community College, Office 212 in the Applied Technologies Building. Office hours are 9am-6pm (M-Th) and 9am-3pm on Friday.