Office of Adult Studies in Whiteville
Southeastern Community College
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Southeastern Community College to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
These programs are open to Southeastern Community College graduates as well as graduates from Bladen & Robeson Community Colleges. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of Southeastern, Bladen, and Robeson Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against NC State and ECU).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located in Building A (Administration) every Wednesday from 10:00 am-5:00pm. She is located in the same area as the SCC advisors.
For more information or to apply, please contact Brittany Hays at email@example.com, or Fabiola Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call (910) 520-6786. They are located on the North Campus of Cape Fear Community College, Office 212 in the Applied Technologies Building. Office hours are 9am-6pm, Monday - Thursday and 9am-3pm on Friday.