Whiteville ASPIRE @ Southeastern CC
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Southeastern Community College to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
These programs are open to Southeastern Community College graduates as well as graduates from Brunswick and Bladen Community Colleges. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of Southeastern, Bladen, and Brunswick Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against NC State and ECU).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located in Building A (Administration) every Wednesday from 9:30am-5:30pm. He is located in the same area as the SCC advisors.
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 910-520-6786or John Dismukes at email@example.com. They are located on the North Campus of Cape Fear Community College, Office 212 in the Applied Technologies Building. Office hours are 9am-6pm (M-Th) and 9am-3pm on Friday.