Office of Adult Studies in Rocky Mount
North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in Rocky Mount, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Student Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 21 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One on one service for admissions and advising assistance.
NC Wesleyan College
3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd.
Pearsall Building/Welcome Center
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Phone: (252) 985-5128
- Michael Drew, Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doretha Chichester, Admissions Representative - email@example.com
- Elizabeth Lancaster, Registration Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Richard Kennedy, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - email@example.com
- Katherine Wilder, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org