Office of Adult Studies in Durham
North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in the heart of the Triangle, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Student Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 21 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One-on-one service for admissions and advising assistance.
Students have access to 16 classrooms which includes a biology lab and two computer labs equipped with 24 computers and a printer in each room.
4426 S. Miami Blvd.
Durham NC, 27703
Fax: (919) 388-5879
Durham ASPIRE Staff
Dr. Mike Ammons, Director- firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4782
Saundra Carmichael, Manager of Operations- email@example.com - 919-465-4772
Raziya Fatteh, Assistand Director Advising and Student Services - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4778
Raeshel Brown, Campus Support Specialist- email@example.com - 919-465-4776
DeAnne Warren, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4786