Office of Adult Studies in Durham
North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in the heart of the Triangle, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Student Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 21 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One-on-one service for admissions and advising assistance.
4426 S. Miami Blvd.
Durham NC, 27703
Fax: (919) 388-5879
Saundra Carmichael, Director- firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4772
DeAnne Warren, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - email@example.com - 919-465-4786
Raziya Fatteh, Assistant Director, Advising and Student Services- firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4778
Barbara Robinson, Assistant Director of Student Accounts - email@example.com - 919-465-4779
Tanisha Spencer, Registration/Admissions Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4780
Raeshel Brown, Admissions - email@example.com - 919-465-4776
Sherri Robinson, Financial Aid Advisor - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4773
Amanda Weiss, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - email@example.com - 919-622-4990