North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in the heart of the Triangle, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Student Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 22 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One-on-one service for admissions and advising assistance.
2000 Perimeter Park Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
Phone: (919) 465-4777
Fax: (919) 388-5879
Saundra Carmichael, Director & Admissions - email@example.com - 919-465-4772
Raziya Fatteh, Advising Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4778
Barbara Robinson, Asst. Director of Student Accounts - email@example.com - 919-465-4779
Tenisha Spencer, Registration Assistant and Financial Aid Liaison - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-465-4780