Office of Adult Studies at Manteo
The College of the Albemarle-Dare County
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with College of the Albemarle to offer the following degrees at their Manteo campus:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
These programs are open to College of the Albemarle graduates as well as other associate degree holders in the comunity or those with significant college credit. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of College of the Albemarle graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against NC State and ECU).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located in on the Manteo campus.
- Joy Smallwood, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Haskett, Campus Support Specialist P (252) 473-2264 Ext. 224 Fax (252) 473-5497 email@example.com