Office of Adult Studies at Greenville
Pitt Community College
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Pitt Community College to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to have a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major completed online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major completed online)
This program is open to Pitt Community College graduates. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of Pitt Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities for face-to-face classes. (Benchmarked against NC State and UNC).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located in the Reddrick Building, Office 123 on M-F.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Dawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 252-493-7451 Emily is currently located in the Reddrick Building, Office 123. Office hours are 9am-6pm (M-TH) and 9am-3pm on Friday.