Office of Adult Studies at Goldsboro
North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in downtown Goldsboro, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Student Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 22 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One on one service for admissions and advising assistance.
North Carolina Wesleyan College
139 W. Walnut St. Goldsboro, NC 27530
Telephone: 919-736-2312 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919-736-2312 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Laura Estes, Director - Lestes@ncwc.edu
- Corey Coley, Admissions & Advising Coordinator - email@example.com
- Keisha Barnes, Registration Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org