Office of Adult Studies at Goldsboro
North Carolina Wesleyan College knows that your busy schedule demands a program flexible with your personal and professional life. Located in downtown Goldsboro, the North Carolina Wesleyan Adult Studies Program offers adults the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in a number of fields. Benefits include:
- Automatic acceptance of Community College graduates aged 21 and older.
- Options for adults with no previous college credit.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 5 or 8 weeks.
- Online classes available.
- Competitive tuition for a private education.
- Financial Aid available
- One on one service for admissions and advising assistance.
Students have access to 11 classrooms which includes a biology lab and two computer labs equipped with 24 computers and a printer in each room.
North Carolina Wesleyan College
1101 Parkway Drive, Goldsboro, NC 27534
- Laura Estes Brown, Executive Director - LEstes@ncwc.edu
- Vickie Fleming, Financial Aid Advisor -VFleming@ncwc.edu
- Tyler Barwick, Admissions and Advising Coordinator - TGraham@ncwc.edu
- Corey Coley, Recruiting & Advising Coordinator - CColey@ncwc.edu
- Laura Komenda, Campus Support Specialist - LKomenda@ncwc.edu