The official source for books for Adult Degree classes in Triangle and Goldsboro is the web-based MBS Direct virtual bookstore.
- To order books online you will need to know the course department and number and section number. An example is: PHI342-G1. You'll find this information on your registration slip.
- You should also know the starting and ending dates, in case the same course is offered in more than one term.
- Please note that different sections of the same course may use different books!
- It is possible to see a list of all available courses and sections on the MBS website.
- If in doubt you may wish to contact the appropriate NCWC office.
- You will need a major credit card, and MBS requests your email address to send confirmation of your order.