Brunswick ASPIRE @ Brunswick Community College
Starting May 2014, NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Brunswick Community College to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
These programs are open to Brunswick Community College graduates as well as graduates from other community colleges or those with significant college credit. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of NC Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against NC State and ECU).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located on the Brunswick main campus once per week.
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Farrell (email@example.com) at 910-520-6786or John Dismukes at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are located on the North Campus of Cape Fear Community College, Office 212 in the Applied Technologies Building. Office hours are 9am-6pm (M-Th) and 9am-3pm on Friday.