Office of Adult Studies at Brunswick
Brunswick Community College
NC Wesleyan College has partnered with Brunswick Community College to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Major offered online)
These programs are open to Brunswick Community College graduates as well as graduates from other community colleges or those with significant college credit. Benefits of this program include:
- Automatic acceptance of NC Community College graduates.
- Rolling admissions, classes starting every 8 weeks.
- Classes meet one-night-per-week (6pm-10pm) for 8 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is equivalent to state public universities. (Benchmarked against NC State and ECU).
- Classes offered face-to-face and online.
- Financial Aid available
- Full time advisor and admissions representative located on the Brunswick main campus, B Building, room 252, Tuesday's from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm. 50 College Rd. NE Supply, NC.
- Katie Farrell, Executive Director - Kfarrell@ncwc.edu
- Brittany Hays, Whiteville & Brunswick Admissions & Advising Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fabiola Kinney, Campus Support Specialist - email@example.com