North Carolina Wesleyan College's Office of Adult & Professional Studies
North Carolina Wesleyan College’s Adult Student Programs: Innovative, Respected, & Engaging (ASPIRE) are nonresidential baccalaureate degree programs designed to meet the educational needs of adult learners. ASPIRE allows mature women and men to tailor their degree work to meet personal, career, and life goals. Learners work at their own pace with the option of maintaining full-time or part-time course loads. Because mature adults are highly motivated and capable of self-directed learning, ASPIRE learners can take advantage of 5-week, 8-week, hybrid, and online classes, as well as opportunities for earning credit through alternative options such as CLEP and DSST testing.
Whether you want to be more marketable in your organization, career, or life in general get the competitive advantage with NC Wesleyan’s ASPIRE programs.
- Business Administration
- Religious Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Computer Information Systems
Corporate Advantage Program (CAP)
Many employees are not looking to earn a full degree or already have a degree. Many employers are interested in short term educational and professional development for their staff. NC Wesleyan College can meet both needs by offering one of the following three courses on-site:
- Organizational Development
- Human Resource Management
- Courses offered at your organization (Rocky Mount & Raleigh-Durham)
- Courses can be completed in 8 weeks.
- Employees attend class one night per week from 6pm-10pm
- Employees earn 3-9 hours of college credit that they can apply to a college degree at NC Wesleyan College.
- Instructors have real world experience plus graduate degrees in the field they are teaching.
- 10% tuition discount for your employees.
- Employees can continue their education conveniently at our Rocky Mount or Raleigh-Durham campuses.
- More information coming soon.