Office of Adult & Professional Studies
North Carolina Wesleyan College’s Adult Studies are nonresidential baccalaureate degree programs designed to meet the educational needs of adult learners. The Office of Adult & Professional Studies allows mature women and men to tailor their degree work to meet personal, career, and life goals. Because mature adults are highly motivated and capable of self-directed learning, adult learners can take advantage of 5-week, 8-week, hybrid, and online classes, as well as opportunities for earning credit through alternative options such as CLEP and DSST testing.
Whether you want to be more marketable in your organization, career, or life in general get the competitive advantage with NC Wesleyan’s Adult Studies programs.
- Business Administration (Degree Sheet)
- Accounting (Degree Sheet)
- Marketing (Degree Sheet)
- Computer Information Systems (Degree Sheet)
Social Sciences Divsion
- Organizational Administraiton (Degree Sheet)
- Psychology (Degree Sheet)
- Criminal Justice (Degree Sheet)
- Education (Degree Sheet)
Corporate Advantage Program (CAP)
Many employees are not looking to earn a full degree or already have a degree. Many employers are interested in short term educational and professional development for their staff. NC Wesleyan College can meet both needs by offering one of the following three courses on-site:
- Management, Organizational Development, Human Resource Management
- Courses offered at your organization in Rocky Mount or the Raleigh-Durham area.
- Courses can be completed in 8 weeks.
- Employees attend class one night per week from 6pm-10pm
- Employees earn 3-9 hours of college credit that they can apply to a college degree at NC Wesleyan College.
- Instructors have real world experience plus graduate degrees in the field they are teaching.
- 10% tuition discount for your employees.
- Employees can continue their education conveniently at our Rocky Mount or Raleigh-Durham campuses.
For more information on CAP, please email Dr. Evan Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org.