NC Wesleyan College is renowned for providing a highly personalized education for each student in a dynamic and challenging learning environment. With students from all over the United States and more than 30 different countries, NC Wesleyan is one of the most culturally diverse, small, private colleges in the South. This college is focused on fostering your academic success that will lead to success in your professional career. We believe in our motto: “Your Great Starts Here.”
Look at at the new things happening at Wesleyan coming Fall 2013:
- A renovated Edgecombe residence hall.
- Plans for a pep band leading to a full marching band.
- New majors including a B.S. in Marketing, a B.S. in General Science, a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Entrepreneurship, a B.S. in Education Studies and a B.S. in Organizational Administration.
- The Eastern North Carolina Center for Business and Entrepreneurship will launch a dynamic program for small business.
- A renovated Hartness Student Center
- A new park-like green space for students to meet, socialize, promote activities, and study
- New study abroad options.
- Growing internship opportunities and help with part-time jobs in the Rocky Mount region.
Add all that is new with the advantages of a North Carolina Wesleyan College education:
An exceptional faculty and small classes with a low student/faculty ratio of 13:1.
Generous scholarships, work-study programs, and financial aid packages to assist qualified students.
Academic support through the Bishop Benchmarks program that guides you from Orientation through Graduation.
A diverse student body that provides you with a global perspective.
Top NCAA Division III athletic teams for men and women, as well as exciting intramural and recreational teams.
Enhanced technology at your fingertips including a campus-wide Wi-Fi system that turns our entire campus into your classroom.
The Pearsall Library, where you can study, research, or meet friends for a cup of coffee in the Starbucks Internet Cafe.
Cutting-edge technology in the Gateway Technology Center located near the campus entrance.
A beautiful, safe, and inviting 200-acre campus with buildings designed in Georgian-style architecture.
An ideal campus location, just off I-95 about an hour from Raleigh where there is a major airport and only a 2-hour drive to the beautiful beaches of the Outer Banks.
You need to take advantage of the North Carolina Wesleyan experience! Submit your application for admission at any time after the conclusion of your junior year of high school, or within 12 months of your college transfer.
We are looking forward to helping you prepare for admission to North Carolina Wesleyan College!