North Carolina Wesleyan College
Spring Semester 2013 - 2014 (2013/20)
EARLY REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
DATES OF EARLY REGISTRATION: November 10 - 14
1. Complete your Registration schedule form with your advisor. PLEASE COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS ON THE FORM. Be sure to list alternate course selections. The completed form must be signed by your advisor. If the form is not signed by the advisor, it will be sent to the advisor for approval before being processed. The VIce President for Academic Affairs must approve all Uncscheduled Courses, Research Topics, and overloads with the appropriate form attached to the schedule. The academic advisor should retain a copy of the form.
2. Early registration scheduled for sophomores, juniors and seniors may be placed in the drop box in the Registrar's Office according to the following schedule based upon semester hours succesfully completed:
- Monday, November 11 8am-5pm 56+sh
- Tuesday, November 12 8am-5pm 24+sh
- Wednesday, November 13 8am-5pm 0-24+sh
- Thursday, November 14 8am-5pm All
- Friday, November 15 8am-5pm All
|Early Registration schedules for first year students will be processed by the Student Success Center.|
3. The probability of trying to register for a closed course is high. Therefore, it is to your advantage to list alternate course selections on your scheudle list.Listing alternate course selections will assist the Registrar's Office in registering you for an appropriate course load. If you request two courses meeting at the same time, only one request can be honored.
4. Students should check my.ncwc.edu (Student tab - Academic Information - Student Schedule - Spring 2014) to review their early registration schedule for Spring 2013-2014. Students may complete early registration until December 1. If you would like to make adjustments to your schedule, you may go through the normal drop/add process from Nov. 18 - Dec. 6, 2013 and on Sunday, January 12, 2014.
5. All May and August 2014 graduates should carefully review their graduation status with their faculty advisor. ALL GRADUATING SENIORS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION.
- May Graduation and Commencement: November 15th - January 15th
- December Graduation and Commencement: July 1st - September 15th
- August Degree Conferral: April 1st - June 15th
6. CLASSES FOR SPRING SEMESTER BEGIN ON MONDAY, JANUARY 13 AT 8:00 A.M.
BRA - Braswell Administration DUN- Dunn Center
GSC - Gravely Science PBC - Pearsall Classroom
PEL - Pearsall Library EVG - Everett Gymnasium
TBA- Room to be announced TRC - Taylor Recreation Center
PROCEDURES FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION