Rocky Mount Traditional Campus Spring 2009 - 2010 Early Registration Schedule
- Dates Of Early Registration: November 10 - 14
Early Registration Instructions
- Complete your Early Registration schedule form with your advisor. PLEASE COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS ON THE FORM. Be sure to list alternate course selections. The completed form must be signed by your advisor. If the form is not signed by the advisor, it will be sent to the advisor for approval before being processed. The Vice President for Academic Affairs must approve all Unscheduled Courses, Research Topics, and overloads with the appropriate form attached to the schedule. The academic advisor should retain a copy of the form.
- Early registration schedules for sophomores, juniors and seniors may be placed in the drop box in the Registration and Business Services Office according to the following schedule based upon semester hours successfully completed:
- Monday, Nov. 10 9am-5pm 56+sh
- Tuesday, Nov.11 9am-5pm 24+sh
- Wednesday, Nov. 12 9am-5pm 0 - 24+sh
- Thursday, Nov. 13 9am-5pm All
- Friday, Nov. 14 9am-5pm All
- Early registration schedules for first year students will be processed by the Student Support Center.
- The probability of trying to register for a closed course is high. Therefore, it is to your advantage to list alternate course selections on your schedule card. Listing alternate course selections will assist the Registration and Business Services Office in registering you for an appropriate course load. If you request two courses meeting at the same time, only one request can be honored.
- Students should check my.ncwc.edu (Student Tab – Academic Information- Student Schedule – Spring 2008-09) to review their early registration schedule for Spring 2008 - 2009. Students may complete early registration until December 3. If you would like to make adjustments to your schedule, you may go through the normal drop/add process from Nov. 17 – Dec. 3, 2009 and on January 12, 2009.
- All May and August 2009 graduates should carefully review their graduation status with their faculty advisor. ALL GRADUATING SENIORS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION WITHIN THE APPROPRIATE TIME PERIOD.
- Monday night classes for Rocky Mount Traditional Program start on Jan. 12 at 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. All other classes start on Jan. 14, 2008.
- BRA - Braswell Administration
- DUN - Dunn Center
- GSC - Gravely Science
- PBC - Pearsall Classroom
- PEL - Pearsall Library
- EVG - Everett Gymnasium
- TBA - Room to be announced
- REC – Taylor Recreation Center
- TBA - Time to be announced WI - Writing Intensive * Extra fee for class
- The new BSS courses operate on a 1/3 term schedule. Courses with a section designation of "X" will meet from 1-13-09 to 2-10-09. Courses with a section designation of "Y" will meet from 2-12-09 to 3-19-09. Courses with a section designation of "Z" will meet from 3-24-09 to 4-21-09.
- Most Exercise Science activity courses operate on a half-term schedule.
- The letter "A" at the end of the course number indicates first-half (1-13-09 to 2-26-2009) and B indicates second-half (3-16-09 – 4-29-09) of the semester.
- The letter of "H" at the end of the section number denotes offerings by the Honors Program.
- The College reserves the right to adjust any information printed herein as deemed necessary.
- All course offerings are dependent upon sufficient enrollment.
Procedures for Completing Registration
- Complete Early Registration
- Finalize all financial aid awards
- Complete payment and/or payment arrangements of any outstanding balance by December 19, 2008. By registering for classes students request that NCWC apply and hold financial aid in their student account to cover the cost of attendance for all courses currently attending and registered for this semester.
North Carolina Wesleyan College is an equal opportunity institution.